Welcome to Marion County WIC
Bienvenidos a WIC del Condado de Marion
ATTENTION: Important information about WIC services during the COVID-19 outbreak
Starting June 1, 2022 the lobby at the Salem WIC office will be open to the public for walk-in services. All other WIC offices continue to be closed to the public until further notice. We are continuing to provide WIC services by phone, video, text, and email. Our goal is to offer nutritious foods and quality health education, while keeping your family and our staff healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Marion County WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) Program is a public health nutrition service that connects families with nutrition education and healthy foods needed during pregnancy and childhood.
- Benefits to buy healthy foods, like whole grains, milk, fruits, and vegetables;
- Answers to your questions about nutrition, feeding practices, prenatal care, and more;
- Support and help for families breastfeeding and offering breast milk;
- Classes on a variety of health and parenting topics; and
- Referrals to other programs and services.
Breastfeeding Support (Coming soon!)
Community Partners and Medical Providers (Coming soon!)