Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, January 26, 2022, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
1. COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) update. –Katrina Rothenberger
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
2. Approve an order appointing Ryan Matthews as the Marion County Community Mental Health Program Director effective January 26, 2022.
3. Approve an order for a property tax refund in the amount of $39,076.80 for Cue Ltd, Partnership.
4. Approve an order for a property tax refund in the amount of $42,973.91 for Magid and Modish Corporation.
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Board Committee Appointments
Ambulance Service Area Advisory Committee
5. Consider approval of board orders appointing Brian Carrara, Stephanie McClung, Rebecca Shivers Singleterry, and Scott Heesacker; and reappointing Dan Mullen to the Ambulance Service Area (ASA) Advisory Committee with terms ending January 31, 2025; and revising the term end date for Brian Butler to January 31, 2024, to align with ASA bylaws. –Katrina Rothenberger
6. Consider approval of Amendment #2 to the Contract for Services with Quincy Engineering, Inc. to add $470,005.89 for a new contract total of $1,210,460.19 to provide construction contract administration and construction engineering and inspection services for the Lancaster Drive: Center Street to Monroe Avenue Improvement Project through June 30, 2024. -Ryan Crowther
7. Consider approval of the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Criminal Justice Commission (CJC) in the amount of $4,978,628.48 for the 2021 through 2023 Justice Reinvestment Grant retroactive from July 1, 2021, through December 31, 2023. –Commander Kevin Karvandi
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: