Wednesday, October 20, 2021, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
OLCC Applications – Recommended Approval
1. Half Pint Brothers, LLC, dba Half Pint Brothers at the Historic Butteville Store – Aurora, OR
2. Approve an order appointing Bob Riggi as Chairperson, and Jennifer Sasaki as Vice-Chairperson to the Chairpersons' Pool and Gerald Bauman, Jack Yarbrough, and Micah Moskowitz to the Non Office-holding Pool for the Marion County Board of Property Tax Appeals (BOPTA) with terms beginning November 1, 2021, through June 30, 2022.
3. Approve a quitclaim deed transferring Property Tax ID #R59026 from Marion County to grantees Shane Sumption and Lisa Van Laanen.
4. Receive notice of hearings officer's decision recommending approval for Zone Change/Comprehensive Plan Amendment (ZC/CP) Case #21-004/Anthony Arnautov and schedule a public hearing for November 10, 2021.
5. Consider approval of the incoming funds Grant Agreement with the Oregon Department of Education in the amount of $463,417 to provide Juvenile Crime Prevention (JCP) funding for programs to reduce crime in Marion County communities, retroactive from July 1, 2021, through June 30, 2023. –Troy Gregg
6. Consider approval of an order appointing Brian Sund as Vice-chair of the Solid Waste Management Advisory Council (SWMAC) with a term ending April 30, 2022. –Brian May
7. Consider approval of the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) in the amount of $800,000 of which an estimated $717,840 will be paid with federal funds and the county will provide an estimated $82,160 for the preliminary engineering and right-of-way phase for the State Street: 4106 State Street to 46th Avenue Improvement project through October 20, 2031. –Ryan Crowther
8. Consider approval of Amendment #1 to the Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) to add $864,918.88 of which an estimated $691,689.82 will be paid in federal funds and the county will provide an estimated $173,229.06 for a new contract total of $2,907,405.13 for vessel and site improvements to both the Wheatland ferry and the Buena Vista ferry through September 30, 2024. –Ryan Crowther
9. Consider approval of the Public Improvement Agreement with Brown Contracting, Inc., in the amount of $516,120 of which an estimated $475,965.86 will be paid with state funds and an estimated $40,154.14 will be paid by the county for the Marion County Intersections Improvements project through December 31, 2022. –Ryan Crowther
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: