Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, May 12, 2021, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
Coronavirus) update. –Katrina Rothenberger
Community Services – Action
1. Consider approval of a proclamation designating the month of May as Foster Care Month in Marion County. –Melinda Hautala, Shaney Starr, Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Marion County, and Stacy Lake, Oregon Department of Human Services (DHS)
Approve Amendment #3 to the Contract for Services with Communications Northwest to add $17,974.59 for a new contract total of $294,247.96 for materials needed to complete the Marion County Jail Radio Project through May 31, 2021.
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
2. Consider approval of the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with the Oregon Health Authority in the amount of $11,927,751.74 for the financing of community mental health, addiction treatment, recovery, prevention, and problem gambling services retroactive to January 1, 2021, through December 31, 2021. –Ryan Matthews
3. Consider adoption of an administrative ordinance granting Comprehensive Plan Amendment/Zone Change/Property Line Adjustment (CP/ZC/PLA) Case #21-001/Wing Properties, LLC and Shane and Tracy Meyerhofer. –Joe Fennimore
4. Consider approval of the Contract for Services with Mountain View Tree Service, LLC in the amount of $250,000 to assist with the Winter Storm 2021 debris cleanup and provide on-call tree trimming and removal services through April 30, 2023. –Brian Nicholas
5. Consider approval of the Public Improvement Agreement with North Santiam Paving Co. in the amount of $891,806 for asphalt concrete resurfacing services for various roads located within Marion County through November 30, 2022. –Ryan Crowther
6. Consider approval of a Public Improvement Agreement with Roy Houck Construction, LLC in the amount of $1,820,881.90 for asphalt concrete resurfacing services for various roads located within Marion County through November 30, 2022. –Ryan Crowther
7. Consider approval of Amendment #1 to the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with the East Salem Service District (ESSD) to add $4,943,139 for a new contract total of $9,886,278 to provide law enforcement services through June 30, 2024. –Undersheriff Jeff Wood and Commander Jeff Stutrud
8. Consider approval of the incoming funds Intergovernmental Agreement with the City of Aurora in the amount of $204,569 to provide patrol services through June 30, 2022. –Undersheriff Jeff Wood and Commander Jeff Stutrud
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: