Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
Coronavirus) update. –Katrina Rothenberger
Progress report for the Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion (LEAD) Program. –Lisa Miller
Receive notice of hearings officer's decision approving Conditional Use (CU) Case #20-030/Bridges RV Storage, Inc.
Approve an order converting the Brooks Water Infrastructure loan into a grant, forgiving the repayment of the residual balance in the amount of $29,250.51, and converting the balance into an inter-fund transfer.
Approve an order for a property tax refund in the amount of $24,930 to Lynn Clapp.
Approve an order decreasing the change fund from $350 to $150 for the Marion County Health and Human Services Clinic.
Approve an order for the distribution of Oregon State Forestry timber revenue in the amount of $15,701.87 as per ORS Chapter 530.
1. Receive and consider an appeal of the hearings officer's decision approving Floodplain/Greenway Case #20-003/Marion County Friends of Historic Butteville and consider scheduling a public hearing for December 9, 2020. –Brandon Reich
2. Consider adoption of an administrative ordinance granting Zone Change/ Comprehensive Plan (ZC/CP) Case #20-003/M.F. Bakke Builders, Home Exit, LLC, 25 Years, LLC, Jean M. Miller Family Trust, and Harlan R. Miller Trust. –Lindsey King
3. Consider approval of a Purchase Order with Withnell Dodge in the amount of $249,574.86 for the purchase of nine light duty vehicles for the Sheriff's Office as part of the annual scheduled light duty replacement plan of the Marion County Consolidated Fleet Management. –Dennis Mansfield
4. Consider approval of a Purchase Order with McCoy Freightliner of Portland in the amount of $192,452 for the purchase of one dump truck as part of the Public Works Continuing Equipment Replacement Plan. –Dennis Mansfield
Recess as Board of Commissioners.
Reconvene as Contract Review Board.
CONTRACT REVIEW BOARD
Adjourn as Contract Review Board.Reconvene as Board of Commissioners.
1. Consider an order approving the Justification for Noncompetitive Procurement to utilize CARES Act funding with Public Partnerships, LLC in the amount up to $5,000,000, from the previous approved amount of $3,000,000, to provide fiscal intermediary services to restaurants, warehouses, commissaries, mobiles, and pools for economic stimulus funding with a term date of December 1, 2020, through December 31, 2021. –Ryan Matthew and Camber Schlag
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
1. Consider approval of the Contract for Services with Public Partnerships, LLC for up to $5,000,000 to provide fiscal intermediary services for economic stimulus funding to businesses located within Marion County through December 31, 2021. –Ryan Matthews.
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: