Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, September 28, 2022, 9:00 a.m.
Senator Hearing Room
555 Court Street NE, Salem
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Board Committee Appointments - Marion County Fair Board
1. Approve orders reappointing Joel Conder as a fair board member and Colleen Busch and Rebecca Turner as key volunteers to the Marion County Fair Board with terms ending December 31, 2025.
2. Approve a recommendation to retitle class code #037 from Payroll Supervisor to Payroll Manager, update the classification, and adjust the pay grade upward; reactivate class code #509, Nurse Practitioner, update the classification, and adjust the pay grade upward; and adopt and establish the classification of Emergency Management Director under class code #191.
3. Receive hearings officer's decision approving Conditional Use (CU) Case #22-027/JaDontae Evans on behalf of Brent Chandler.
4. Consider approval of an ordinance to amend Chapter 15.10 of the Marion County Code to update the county's Construction Erosion and Sediment Control ordinance to be consistent with the county's National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit. –Matt Knudsen and Max Hepburn
5. Consider approval of the Franchise Agreement with Capital Recycling and Disposal Incorporated, dba, Republic Services, for the operation, hauling, and acceptance of solid waste and recyclables at the Salem-Keizer Transfer Facility through September 30, 2032. –Brian May
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipación a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: