If you see a road problem - hazardous or non-hazardous - please let us know.
If you see a hazardous roadway condition, something that needs immediate attention, please call:
Marion County Public Works Dispatch (503)-588-5304
Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Or outside of normal business hours for hazardous roadway conditions.
Examples of hazardous roadway conditions:
- Stop sign or road sign down or missing
- Malfunctioning traffic signal
- Tree on roadway obstructing traffic
- Debris or material on roadway obstructing traffic flow
- Drainidge or flooding issue obstructing traffic flow
- Dead animal obstructing traffic flow
- Pothole or sink-hole imposing significant traffic hazard
To report a
non-hazardous/non-emergency roadway concern, please fill out the form or contact us below:
For other issues pertaining to Marion County Public Works, you can also contact us via the following:
Call 503-588-5036, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. or
Please note that emails and online submittals are only monitored during our normal business hours.
- For building inspection issues, contact Marion County Building Inspection at
- For land use or planning issues, contact the Marion County Planning Division at
- For recycling or waste disposal issues, contact Marion County Environmental Services at
- For a law enforcement traffic complaint, contact the Marion County Sheriff's Office at
- For a code violation complaint, contact Marion County Code Enforcement at