*Dates and times are subject to change! Please visit Salem Health's website to confirm the clinic will be open when you are planning to attend.*
Salem Health will be operating a vaccination clinic at the Oregon State Fairgrounds for individuals who are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. On Tuesday, the Oregon Health Authority announced that vaccines could be distributed to all groups in Phase 1a, Groups 1-4, which includes:
- Health care personnel at hospitals, urgent care clinics;
- Health Care personnel and residents from skilled nursing, long term care and memory care facilities;
- Tribal health programs;
- EMS providers and other first responders;
- Individuals who work in hospice programs; mobile crisis care and related services, and secure transport;
- Individuals working in correctional settings;
- Health care personnel in outpatient settings, public health and early learning;
- In-home care, day treatment services, and death care workers; and
- Non-emergency medical transport.
The vaccine clinic will operate at the Jackman Long Building at the Oregon State Fair and Expo Center, 2330 17th St NE, Salem. The clinic will be open on a day-to-day basis depending on vaccine availability. Visit Salem Health's website for hours and forms.