Top 10 Charges at the Jail
- displays the most serious charge for adults in custody at the Marion County Jail.
Top 10 Arresting Agencies
- Represents the number of individuals brought to the Marion County jail by criminal justice agencies.Number In Custody
- Provides the number of adults in custody by date. The budget line indicates the budgeted capacity of the jail.Population Releases
- The Jail releases the lowest risk offenders when the jail is over capacity. Population Releases represents the average daily releases over the last year.
Enforcement DivisionTop 15 Calls for Service
- Calls for services that are issued a case number by type of call.
Cases by District
- Provides the calls for service that are assigned a case number by geographical area.
- Types of civil documents served by the Marion County Sheriff’s Office.
JSU Trials and Hearings
- Represents the number of criminal and civil trials and hearings at facilities where the Judicial Security Unit provides security and adult in custody transports.