This link will give you information on offenders in the following programs:
Marion County Jail
Marion County Work Center
Marion County Parole and Probation
You can use this system to search the Oregon Prison System. This will not give results for local, county, city, or municipal jails.
Use this page to locate a detainee who is currently in ICE custody, or who was released from ICE custody for any reason within the last 60 days.
VISOR is a free, computer-based service that will allow you to check on an offender's custody status either in a county or state facility, and to register to receive automatic notification when an individual in custody (IIC) is released or transferred.
How do I use VISOR?
Register online at: visor.oregon.gov
Leave a voicemail for VISOR: 888-749-8080
You may locate an IIC using basic information such as the name or offender number to search for the IIC you want to register for
- VISOR will give you the IIC's custody information and invite you to register for free notification by phone call, email, or text if the status changes of the IIC
- Click in the "search bar" where you can conduct a statewide search of offenders and register to receive notifications of a change in custody status of the offender:
How do I register with VISOR?
You will need to provide:
- A telephone number or email
- Search for the IIC you want to register for
- Choose a preferred notification delivery method
You may create an account in VISOR if you wish. Creating an account will allow you to choose how and when you receive notifications, it will allow you view recent notifications that were sent to you, allow you to change your personal information, and allow you to unregister.
You also have the option to remain anonymous when registering instead of creating an account.
Important VISOR Facts
- VISOR will send you a notification when the IIC you registered for is released, transferred, escapes, or is deceased.
- All registrations and personal information with VISOR are, and will remain, confidential.
- You may register more than one phone number or email.
NOTE: Do not depend on the VISOR service as your only protection. If you feel that you may be at risk, take precautions as if the offender has already been released.