Park Rules & Regulations
Please observe the following rules that have been adopted to help make your park visit safe and enjoyable.
- Day Use Area opens to the public at 6:00 a.m. and closes at 10:00 p.m..
Day Use Area visitors must pay a parking fee of $5 per day per vehicle or purchase a $30 annual parking pass. Parking fee stations will be available for use on May 1, 2017, and are located at North Fork Park, Salmon Falls Park, Bear Creek Park day use parking, Lomker's Bridge day use area, and along North Fork Road.
- No person shall possess or consume any intoxicating beverage of any kind.
- Guns or similar devices, fireworks and other dangerous materials are not allowed in the park.
- Dogs must be on a leash and under control at all times and owners are responsible for picking up after their dogs.
- Fire Restrictions: Outdoor cooking fires must be in a fireplace, barbeque pit or camp stove used safely in designated picnic or cooking areas.