Salem Water Advisory
For updated information about the City of Salem's drinking water advisory, please visit their website at www.cityofsalem.net.
The present Drinking Water Advisory for vulnerable populations was issued on Wednesday, June 6, and continues to apply to the following:
- Children under the age of six
- People with compromised immune systems or pre-existing liver conditions
- People receiving dialysis treatment, or other sensitive populations
- Pregnant women or nursing mothers
- The elderly and other sensitive populations (as a precautionary measure)
Residents in need of assistance can contact City of Salem Public Works at 503-588-6311. For health information during the advisory, please call 2-1-1 from 8 p.m. to 6 p.m. Licensed facilities, including restaurants and public pools, with questions can contact Marion County Environmental Health at 503-588-5346 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.