Commissioners Weekly Board Session Agenda & Calendar
To view board sessions from January 2003 to present:
Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 9:00 a.m.
555 Court Street NE, Salem
Approve an order reappointing Sherry Besma, Adam Maurer and Kyle McMann to the Ambulance Service Area Advisory Committee with terms ending January 31, 2020.
Approve Amendment #1 to the Intergovernmental Agreement with Mid-Valley Behavioral Care Network to reinstate the agreement from July 1, 2016, extend through June 30, 2017 and add $449,109 in funding for rental assistance and supported housing services.
Approve an order extending the Franchise Agreement with Comcast of Oregon, Inc. to provide cable television services to Marion County through June 30, 2017.
Approve an order scheduling a public hearing on April 19, 2017 for a Mass gathering (MG) 17-002/Super Game.
1. Consider approval of a proclamation designating April 2017 as Child Abuse Prevention Month in Marion County. – Tamra Goettsch, Pete Teller, Leslie Middle School Students, Patrice Altenhofen, Shaney Starr, Ashley Erb and Alison Kelley
2. Consider approval of a proclamation designating April 3-9, 2017 as National Public Health Week in Marion County. – Sally Cook
3. Consider approval of the Contract for Services with Trinity Services Group, Inc. for $1,400,000 to provide food services for the Juvenile Department. – Chuck Sybrandt
4. Consider approval of the dedication of Tax Lot #102W05A00700 for Permanent Roadway Easement. – Mark Riggins
5. Consider approval of an order granting Partition Case #16-014/Kaufman. – Brandon Reich
CONTRACT REVIEW BOARD
1. Consider an order approving the Sole Source procurement with Innotas in the amount of $150,000 for intellectual property user licenses for a web services application. – Camber Schlag
If you require interpreter assistance, an assistive listening device, large print material or other accommodations, call 503-588-5212 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting. TTY 503-588-5168 Si necesita servicios de interprete, equipo auditivo, material copiado en letra grande, o culaquier otra acomodacion, por favor llame al 503-588-5212 por lo menos 48 horas con anticipacion a la reunion. TTY 503-588-5168 Marion County is on the internet at: http://www.co.marion.or.us