Volunteer at the Marion County Fair
It’s that wonderful time of the year when preparation for the 2017 Marion County Fair is in full swing! Be a part of the fun – Volunteer!
- Are you passionate about food, arts, or textiles? Share your knowledge and experience by volunteering in the Public Competition area!
- Enjoy meeting people? Then we need you as an information booth greeter!
- Do you like working behind the scenes? Volunteer for the set-up and/or take-down team!
- There are many more volunteer opportunities to choose from. Get involved – volunteer at the 2017 Marion County Fair!
Volunteers will receive:
- A free ticket to the fair; and,
- A Marion County Fair volunteer t-shirt
Volunteer age requirements:
- Volunteers under 18 must have a parent sign a release form.
- Volunteers under 15 must have an adult volunteer with them at all times.
Applications will be available soon.
For more fair volunteer information, contact the Fair Volunteer Coordinator at: 503-584-7722; or, email: email@example.com.
2016 Marion County Fair Sponsors
The 2016 Marion County Fair was made possible in part by the generous support of our sponsors.